Wichita State University Bookstore
Textbook Rental Agreement
The Textbook Rental Program provides students currently enrolled at Wichita State University the opportunity to rent selected textbooks for the current semester. In consideration of the opportunity, I hereby agree to accept and abide by the following terms and conditions.
- I understand that the book rented by me is the property of the University Bookstore and in accepting the terms of the Textbook Rental Program (hereinafter "the Program"), I accept the responsibility to appropriately use the book and return it to the University Bookstore in re-sellable condition.
- I understand that at the end of the semester in which book is rented, it is my responsibility to return the book rented under the Program or I will be charged the replacement price of the book in my possession. Payment can be made with cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- I understand that the book must be returned to the University Bookstore no later than the end of the last business day of textbook buyback for the current semester. The book must not be damaged, missing content, stained or in unusable condition.
- I understand and agree that the Universtiy Bookstore will have the sole discretion to evaluate and determine the condition of the book upon its return.
- I understand if the book is not returned by the end of the current semester, my academic status is subject to being placed on "University Hold" which will not allow me to enroll or receive transcripts.
- I understand that my rental fee is refundable only if the book is returned within the posted textbook returns period as described under our Return Policy.
- I understand that rental textbooks are the intellectual property of the author(s) and are copyrighted by the author(s) or publishers. Textbook rentals are not to be reproduced.